Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Baby Grover

Ok, so I know it's really lame to make two separate posts in one day, but I think it's necessary since the Wedding and Baby are two very important events and they deserve their own space.

So yes, I have been pregnant for about a month now. Wes and I thought I probably was due to pain in my stomach and A LOT of crying! I was more afraid of not being pregnant just because I would have no explanation for being so overly emotional and that would be embarrassing. Wes would have really began to question why on Earth he married me! But, in my defense, and to my relief, I am pregnant and we could not be more excited! My due date is July 16, so some time around then, the world had better watch out for the cutest pale skinned and dimpled baby around!

We can't wait, this is so exciting! Despite all the hardships and scary things going on in the world, I have realized that having a loving selfless husband with a baby on the way brings more joy than anything! Wes is the greatest, and I feel so blessed to be married to him. I will keep you all posted as far as the little one goes.

1 comment: